BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bible Study

Hey guys!
I took some pictures of a recent cocktail party the girls from Bible Study threw. It was really fun to get all dressed up and the best part was that prizes were involved : )  We played a game called "KENU" (i think?), which is basically like bingo with a deck of cards and each player won a necklace in a white elephant style (of course we each brought one).

The food was as good as it looks and it seemed like we were in downtown Asheville or something, not on a balmy, tropical island.  I was super happy with the necklace I won. It came from my friend Elisa and it is gorgeous.
These are a few girls from the group. Don't they look great? I'm not sure where I got the idea to where an Easter dress to a cocktail party : )















Hope you enjoyed meeting some of my new friends! See you next time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment