BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Warren

Last Friday I was able to meet baby Warren for the first time. I saw baby's hands and feet, head and belly. When I saw baby's heart beating in its chest I literally laughed out loud. The nurse quickly told me not to laugh because it messed her picture up and we had to find the little one all over again. I was even able to hear baby's heart beat, which was so encouraging because it sounded quick and strong. When I saw the baby moving around it made me so joyful that we've come this far already together and I hope you guys will keep praying for the baby's development and health. I can't believe I have the honor and blessing of having this miracle take place inside me. Here's a picture for you all to see!
From left to right is the head and then the hands and feet. Look at the baby's cute belly!

We love yall!! I'm really craving American food, so hopefully I'll get to come home soon : )

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was thinking about you and praying for you all day Friday. Glad to hear it all went well.

    ReplyDelete